Saturday, March 18, 2017

60 Days to 50

COUNTING DOWN:

Days until I turn 50 years old.

I want to celebrate by doing something special or different every day for the 50 days leading up to my birthday.  I feel like 50 represents the start of the second half of my life--seeing as both Mamamarge and Peep both lived a century.
So, I need to MAKE A PLAN.  I've got 10 days left to create my plan and come up with a strategy.  I'm thinking of possibly WALKING somewhere different every day for 50 days, tracking on a map, and making it more special by inviting different people to join me each day.  It would celebrate friendships, taking care of my body, and experiencing new paths. Yep. That's it. I need to set up a special calendar and invite people to SIGN UP to join me on my little adventure. I also need to have some kind of fall back strategy for bad weather and sick days. I've got 10 days to get this in place.

Image By: Party Mania.es https://www.partymania.es

No comments:

Post a Comment