Saturday, April 2, 2016

2016 March 16 Are You Down?

 
Are you down?? Been there. Done that. Got the badge, especially when I was the one who dug the hole I fell into in the first place!! So here is your word of encouragement for today: This morning, I'm in the business of . . . 
praying for my friend. 


I'm praying for the Lord's peace as well as grace--which covers a multitude of misunderstandings and mistakes. 


One of my favorite verses is Deut. 33: 12 
12 Of Benjamin he said: 
"The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by Him, 
Who shelters him all the day long; 
And he shall dwell between His shoulders." 


I certainly like to identify with being able to dwell in safety, being sheltered, and dwelling against that big chest of God---aka between His shoulders. And while I'm dwelling there, to remember the forward promise of Phil. 1:6 
6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; 
May the Lord bless you and keep you!! 
Bible: NKJV www.biblegateway.com 
Image: drsircus.com http://drsircus.com/wp-content
/uploads/2015/01/massagesh
ealth1.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment