Saturday, April 2, 2016

2015 Dec. 3 Crashing

I started back with SparkPeople last Saturday. I've been recording my food and exercise. I'm doing great! Or so I thought. 
At work yesterday, (I teach 6th graders in a public school), a parent conference sent me off the deep end. As soon as I left the meeting, I began to cry--uncontrollably. I struggled to hold it together for 2 more hours. I couldn't leave--we were already short 2 subs in the building. 
I thought I was doing great. I thought my life was wonderful. And now this. 
I hate to admit that I am weak. That I'm not able to simply "Cast my cares upon the Lord". I wish I could envelop myself in His promises and be sustained. Life is certainly hard. I'm working on it. But it sure is hard. 

Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6f/51/4a/6f514a76582732999813be677d9551c8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment