Friday, July 10, 2015

Confessions from a ProKristinator

"God's invitation for you to work with Him always leads yout a crisis of belief that requires faith and ACTION." (p. 60)

When planning for this ladies' Bible study this summer, I had lots of ideas to implement--including us spending time praying for and writing to the missionary partners of Shandon Baptist.  The opportunity came to send Devotional CD's from Lifeway to all of our partners from the church.
Good news. Bad news. We have STARTED writing some cards--thanks to Shawn N. and Jenny K. But it has been several weeks, and I haven't put effort into writing or praying specifically for these missionaries based on their letters in the Shandon On Mission newsletter. I'm procrastinating in the same way of having to write Thank You's or a term paper.
Last night, I even cleaned the entire kitchen so as to not have to sit down at the table to start writing! Perhaps confessing my proKristination can open the door for accountability from my ladies group.
I think the Lord wants to teach me to pray for them and send them written support. Time to get my rear in gear and get this done!

1 comment:

  1. August 2: I am turning in all my cards and CD's for mailing TODAY! They are DONE!

    ReplyDelete