The Bigger the Assignment,
the Longer or More Challenging Circumtances He uses to Prepare Us.
Image: http://jaspal.0fees.net/index/assignment.pngAccording to On Mission With God by Willis & Blackaby Week 1 Day 4, God specifically prepares us to be shaped into the character he wants to use.
- Abraham spent 40 years before fathering Issac.
- Moses was 80!
- David spent 10 years after being anointed king so God could prepare him to lead His people to HIM.
- Peter spent 3 years WITH Jesus, but another 10 years passed before he began to lead the church to reach out to Gentiles.
- Paul spent 14 years before his first missionary trip.
- John was age 90 before he wrote the Gospel of John and The Revelation.
Image By: Wikipedia.com
I'm 48. Wonder what God has in store for me? I don't know, yet, but I'm studying!
Image: Kristin studying her workbook while at the car dealership